Welcome to The Landsite. Here you can search for professionals in your area. Simply fill in the fields above and click 'Search Professionals' for instant access to a community of service providers in your desired location.
Award-winning short-term rental platform trusted by the global real estate industry. Our award-winning technology solutions enable industry players to understand, embrace and capitalise on the full opportunity that exists for their business.
Briardene Way, Easington Colliery, Peterlee SR8 3NR, UK
Planning House is an independent town planning consultancy based in the North East of England, specialising in securing planning consents for a wide range of development projects Nationally. So call us for a no obligation quote for your project.
Kent-based law firm offering commercial property and land development services for investors, developers, landlords and tenants. We deal with business sales and purchases, land development, business leases, landlord & tenant matters and commercial lending.
Glenigan is the trusted provider of construction project sales leads, industry data, analysis, forecasting and company intelligence. Glenigan combines comprehensive data gathering and exhaustive research with detailed statistical modeling and expert analysis .
Clive Emson Auctioneers was founded in 1989 to supply a high profile auctioneering facility to corporate and independent estate agents, private clients and statutory bodies. Purchase or Sell land and property with one of the UKs leading property auctioneers.
Forty Group are pioneering commercial placemaking experts, working in partnership with housing associations and developers, to deliver mixed-use destinations which attract residents and support local communities.
• 10.6 acre greenfield site suitable for residential development
• Potential to help meet the future housing needs of Penzance
• Agricultural land to the south of the site
• 1.6 miles from Penzance, 0.8 miles from the A30
• 2.6 miles from Penzance Railway Station, 42.6 miles from Newquay Airport
• A discount could be negotiated if the property was bought freehold unconditionally
Rent £4,800 per annum
• 293 sq. ft (27 sq. m)
• Ground floor retail space at entrance of busy retail and office complex
• Historic landmark in the centre of town facing busy public car park
• Adjacent to NatWest Bank Opposite Boots the Chemist
• Half a mile from Penzance Railway Station
• 42 miles from Newquay Airport