Welcome to The Landsite. Here you can search for professionals in your area. Simply fill in the fields above and click 'Search Professionals' for instant access to a community of service providers in your desired location.
Cashplus is a leading specialist UK digital challenger to banks for small businesses. Since 2005, we’ve created easier ways for more than 1.5m customers to pay, bank and borrow through our user-friendly digital platform.
Since 1847, we have honed our expertise and local knowledge. Be it your home, a residential development, commercial property or a parcel of land, we’ll use our experience to help you achieve the best possible price and will support you throughout the process.
We are a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property. Our in-house services include agency, auctions, management and valuations to provide comprehensive advice.
Supported by unrivalled knowledge and a commitment to customer service we are proud of our reputation and client list. We are the only independent practice in our region to offer a comprehensive range of service across the whole property lifecycle.
We have an established history of providing professional services to clients whether it entails a one off valuation, a scheduled programme of various services dealing with individual client's portfolios or general strategic property advice.
• 10.6 acre greenfield site suitable for residential development
• Potential to help meet the future housing needs of Penzance
• Agricultural land to the south of the site
• 1.6 miles from Penzance, 0.8 miles from the A30
• 2.6 miles from Penzance Railway Station, 42.6 miles from Newquay Airport
• A discount could be negotiated if the property was bought freehold unconditionally
Rent £4,800 per annum
• 293 sq. ft (27 sq. m)
• Ground floor retail space at entrance of busy retail and office complex
• Historic landmark in the centre of town facing busy public car park
• Adjacent to NatWest Bank Opposite Boots the Chemist
• Half a mile from Penzance Railway Station
• 42 miles from Newquay Airport